2. Information from you
What information do we collect from you and why?
- We collect your name, company name, address, email address, phone number(s), your domain name and your website data details (if allowed).
We need this information to provide you with our Services; for example, to confirm your identity, contact you, build website for you, connect your own website with Doubridge, invoice you and ship orders to you.
- We collect data about the Doubridge-hosted webpages that you visit. We also collect data about how and when you access your account, including information about the device and browser you use, your network connection and your IP address.
We need this information to give you access to and improve our Services.We may internally use your personal information to improve our Site’s content and layout, to improve our outreach and for our own marketing efforts (including marketing our services and products to you), and to determine general marketplace information about visitors to this Site.
When do we collect this information?
- We collect Personal Information when you sign up for our Services, when you access our Services or otherwise provide us with the information.
3. Information from your customers
What information do we collect from your customer and why?
- We collect your customers’ name, shipping and company name, phone number,order details.
- We need this information to process and ship orders.
When do we collect this information?
- Information is collected when you transfer the your customer’s order to Doubridge.
4. When and why do we share your information with third parties?
- Deliver products and services that you have purchased online. For example, in order to deliver products to you, we must share some information. We partner with third parties (such as DHL, and UPS) to ship products, to ensure delivery, and so that we can obtain feedback, improve the quality of our service, and measure and improve the quality of the service of the third party. In the example of shippers, we provide them some personally identifiable information such as your name, shipping address, email, and phone number.
- We may be required to disclose such information in response to requests from law-enforcement officials conducting investigations, subpoenas, a court order, or if we are otherwise required to disclose such information by law. We also will release personal information where disclosure is necessary to protect our legal rights, to protect ourselves or others. For example, we may share information to reduce the risk of fraud or if someone uses or attempts to use our Site for illegal reasons or to commit fraud.
- We will not sell (or trade or rent) personally identifiable information to other companies as part of our regular course of business. However, it is possible that we might acquire or merge with or be acquired by another company or that we might dispose of some or all of our assets. If that happens, your personal information may be disclosed to another company, but that disclosure will be subject to the Privacy Notice in effect.
5. What do we do with your Website and Personal Information when you terminate your relationship with us?
- We will close the store which we helped built.
- We will continue to store archived copies of your Personal Information for legitimate business purposes and to comply with the law.
- You can export all the information of your customers and keep rights of the domain name you have applied after store is closed.
- You could not export the information of the products (which were uploaded from Doubridge to your website).
6. What we don’t do with your Personal Information
- We do not and will never share, disclose, sell, rent, or otherwise provide Personal Information to other companies for the marketing of their own products or services.
- We do not use the Personal Information we collect from you or your customers to contact or market to your customers or directly compete with you. However, Doubridge may contact or market to your customers if we obtain their information from another source, such as from the customers themselves.
7. How do we keep your Personal Information and Website Datas secure?
This Site incorporates physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information,
- Safeguarding all financial transactions done through this Site with secure encryption
- Granting only employees who are providing a specific service access to your personal information
- Working only with third-party service providers who we believe adequately secure all computer hardware.
- No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your Personal Information and Website Datas.